This almost seems to easy to post but I love those type of recipes. I made this Tuesday with our favorite pasta and have been enjoying the fruits of my labor all week. It was adapted from this Food Network recipe.
I used leftovers for flat bread pizza for a quickie lunch (pesto instead of pizza sauce — very good) and we had the rest with dinner last night. I will definitely be making this all summer long.
I will be back next week with first post on my new Picky Eating Series. Have a great weekend!
- 2-3 carrots sliced
- 2 yellow squash sliced
- 2 medium zucchini sliced
- 1 red pepper cut into strips
- ½ – 1 red onion thinly sliced (depending on how much you like)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Cut all the veggies and place in a large plastic Ziploc bag (if it’s a work day do this the night before). Add Italian seasoning and oil and toss around until everything is mixed.
- Place on a heavy large baking sheet and add salt and pepper to your liking.
- Cook for about 20 minutes, stirring halfway through. Top with Parmesan cheese before eating.